SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 35 40. HOUR true
Campbell, CA 95008 US
2023-05-22 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract to Hire Category: Buyer/Planner Job Number: 9693 Pay Rate: $35/hr - $40/hr.
- High School diploma, AA, BS in business, logistics, inventory management
- 5+ years of experience in inventory management, material planning, purchasing
- Experience in materials planning for a manufacturing environment preferably for capital equipment or complex machinery, large BOMs
- Strong familiarity of MRP/ERP software (Agile, Arena, NetSuite), MS Office (Excel – Pivot tables)
- CPIM or APIC training/certification
- Supply chain experience with local and international metal fabrication vendors
- Demonstrated skills in supplier operational and relationship management
- Strong organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders.
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.