Mechanical Designer - Creo Plastics
Dana Point, CA 92675
- Creo 2 plus years drafting/design
- Windchill 9 a plus
- Consumer Products
- Plastic Injection molded Part design a must
- High Volume Setting preferred
- Strong GD&T (Fluid Dynamics a plus)
- Work with New Product Development engineers
- Converting 3D to 2D drawings is a priority, Doc Control and ECR's secondary
- Prepares complex design layouts and/or sketches for new product designs
- Recommends design improvements to existing product lines.
- Selects component specifications from supplier catalogs and technical publications. Interfaces with Company suppliers.
- Generates BOMs Bills of Materials)
- Generates EOs (Engineering Orders) on changes to existing parts and assemblies or release of new parts and assemblies