Menlo Park, CA 94025
- AA Degree or BS with 2 years of experience
- Experience in generating concepts and convert to CAD model
- Electronic sensors and boards in assemblies addressing harness layout, access and ventilation needs.
- Experience with use and specification of fastener hardware, seals and actuators.
- Knowledge of materials
- Experience working with a PDM or PLM system
- Experience with revision control and engineering change order processes
- GD&T per ASME Y14.5, design integrity, materials, tolerances, surface finish
- Generate / update 3D models systems and components
- Support 3-D printing of parts where needed.
- Generate, review and/or maintain mech. design related project documentation 3D, 2D, GD&T, design guidelines, product specs., BoMs, ... .
- Perform mass property calculations and tolerance/interference analyses. Use of statistical methods for tolerance stack up analysis will be needed.
- Assist Product Engineering during all tooling phases