Fremont, CA 94538 US
- Mechanical Drafter
- UGNX Experience, Willing to consider candidates that are strong on any CAD system and train them up on UGNX
- Semiconductor capital equipment a plus
- Vacuum system experience a plus
- Experience with ECO process
- Strong understanding of GD&T
- Experience with Precision Machined Parts and Sheet Metal parts
- Update drawings and incorporate ECO
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Update and maintain BOM
- Work with mechanical designer and engineers to ensure proper dimensions on put on drawings
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures on drawings
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign part numbers to the materials.
- Manage drawing files and drawing and quality standards