Mechanical Systems Engineer - Architect - ATE
Irvine, CA 92618
- BSME (MS preferred)
- 10 - 20 years of experience
- SolidWorks simulation and/or other 3D CAD is a MUST.
- Vision-based systems preferred
- Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry
- Gantry/Cartesian systems, pick and place handlers, handler kits, sockets
- 4 and 6 axis robots and design
- Build test systems - (electrical and software components is a plus)
- Strong analysis & synthesis
- Architecture, Design, Testing & Evaluation Electro-Mechanical devices & Systems.
- Conducts feasibility Studies and Testing on new and modified designs
- Develops engineering prototypes.
- Participate with product development teams, provide direction and training
- Resolve field issues and provide direction to the field team.