Mechanical Systems Engineer
tustin, CA 92606 US
- Engineering Degree
- 5 Plus year Systems Engineering
- Experience leading the development of systems like: aircraft systems, weapons systems, and Model-Based Systems
- Experience taking products from concept through detailed design, build and test.
- Familiar with MIL-STD-810 or DO-160 for aircraft environmental engineering, MIL-HDBK-516C for airworthiness certification, DO-178: Software Considerations Airborne Systems, DO-254: Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware
- Development and review of system and subsystem hardware and software requirement specifications
- Development and review test reports
- Manage execution of defined systems engineering scope of work to cost, schedule and technical baseline.
- Support development and review of design review packages:
- Systems Requirement Review (SRR)
- Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR) PDR