PLC Technician (Field Service)
fontana, CA 92376
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Automation/Electro-Mechanical or similar field
- 3-5 years of experience of field service focusing on electrical, mechanical, electronics, pneumatics, servo, and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) control
- Advanced skills in servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and machinery.
- Experience performing Factory and Site Acceptance Tests
- Strong ability in reading blue prints, engineering drawings and electrical schematics
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel 50-75% and work overtime if needed
- Identify the root cause of a problem and make repairs or replacing defective parts as necessary.
- Advanced writing skills.
- Outlook, Sharepoint, Avante, Smartsheet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Perform tasks relating to mechanical, electrical and minor programming as required to complete successful installation or maintenance of machinery.
- Excellent customer service skills portraying , a positive “can do” attitude.
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as some customers are a 24/7 facility
- Knowledgeable of basic OSHA work place safety standards which include but are not limited to PPE, ladder safety, lock out tag out, electrical tool safety, etc.
- Deal with internal and external customers