Principal Analog IC Design Engineer
Lake forest, CA 92609
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- 12+ y custom ICs design
- ICs using ARM Cortex-M and integrate Analog and mixed signal, RF and Power Management IPs (Automotive industry is a plus)
- BCD (Bipolar, CMOS, DMOS) silicon process technologies with high voltage and Automotive ISO specs
- Wireless Power (A4WP/WPC) is a plus.
- Power related circuits such as switch mode power supplies, battery chargers, LDOs and motor drivers.
- Transistor-level analog circuit simulation tools and frontend environments with Cadence Virtuoso.
- Implementation of mixed-signal IC design and layout.
- Create, build and execute AMS based verification test plans
- Troubleshoot IC designs in the lab
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Power management IPs including switched supply converters (buck, boost), high and low voltage regulators, motor drivers (H bridge) (wireless and USB power delivery in the car)
- Analyze system level requirements and provide design circuits
- Write the associated specification, design review and test requirements documentation.
- Design quality and DFM
- Build behavioral modeling of analog and digital circuits and complete chip level and system level performance
- Define layout requirements for layout engineers
- Manage junior staff member work
- Test, characterize, and de-bug designs in the lab as necessary.