Product Manager - Fasteners/Aerospace
Torrance, CA 90502
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years Product / Program / Sales Management - Fasteners (required)
- Knowledge of Contract Management systems
- MS Project (or other project management software)
- Must have ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Must have ability to respond to complaints and inquiries from customers and regulatory agencies regarding ongoing programs or new products
- Excellent written and oral communication to prepare speeches and confidently present research proposals to customers such as Boeing, as well as internal company executives
- Involved with the overall product strategy, R&D, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Reviews blueprints, plans, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to propose changes in equipment and processes to reduce costs or improve operations.
- Create sales/service contracts for products, including pricing and delivery to meet customer deadlines
- Develops and maintains a prioritized list of customer and market requirements for product.
- Coordinates marketing, sales, engineering, and financial plans for product line, as well as product selection.
- Leads key sales product meetings.
- Establishes dealer networks and creates and manages manufacturer relationships.