SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 120000 160000 YEAR true
Program Manager - NPI (New Product Introduction)
Corona, Ca 92880 US
2023-03-17 2023-04-26 Employment Type: Direct Category: Aerospace Engineer, Mechanical Engineer Job Number: 9553 Pay Rate: $120K - $160K
- BS Engineering
- 5 + years Aerospace & Defense Program Management Experience
- Experience with fluid and motion control products a Plus
- PMP Certification
- MS Project
- Earned Value Management a Plus
- Experience with some of the following a plus: single and twin aisle air transport, business and regional jets, military transports and fighters, and commercial and military rotorcraft, unmanned aircraft, shipboard applications, and military ground vehicles.
- Successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of multiple New Product Introduction projects through production.
- Reviews Customer Requirements in support of New Businesses Proposals
- Supports the New Business Quoting process
- Defines Project Charters, Team requirements and structure, WBS (Work Breakdown Structures), Program and Projects Schedules, Risk Registers and Risk-mitigation plans for New Product Development programs.
- Manage a diverse customer base including Aerospace, Defense, and Commercial segments
- Simultaneously lead multiple projects, and cross-functional matrixed teams
- Successfully manage multiple priorities with a high sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment.