Sunnyvale, CA 94089
As a Program Manager, you will strategically contribute to improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. You will enable the expansion of the current manufacturing supply capacity, reduce cycle time, improve yield and product quality. You will make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, to develop rapid groundbreaking solutions for the world’s most complex health challenges.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering or related technical fields (Material Science, Bioengineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering)
- Demonstrated experience in engineering program management (10 + years) in Manufacturing, Quality Engineering for medical devices
- PMP Certification (Professional Program Management) or similar training
- Strong experience of Six Sigma, Lean, Toyota Production System methodologies
- Experience with QSR (Quality System Regulations), 21 CFR 820, Design Control: ISO 13485
- Familiarity with Danaher Business System (DBS), Visual Project Management (VPM), Rational Roadmap tools
- Strong familiarity with PLM methodologies (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Advance project management skills, time & risk management, project structuring
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration skills, leadership skills
- Experience using project management software such as MS Projects, Visio, MS Office, PowerPoint
- Lead and manage Global Supply Chain Kaizen funnel
- Lead planning and execution of multiple high-visibility projects supporting operations and capacity expansion initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional and technical teams to execute on project priorities and timelines.
- Produce and monitor overall project schedules, issues, risks, and opportunities.
- Interface with external vendors, as required, to ensure appropriate engagement and accountability in conjunction with internal resources and activities.
- Prepare, maintain, and present monthly program updates, action plans, and status reports for leadership reviews.
- Establish and maintain the Product Life Cycle (PLC) delivery process to ensure quality and efficiency in program execution.
- Continuously evaluate and refine tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
- Operate as a change champion and actively gather metrics and feedback on to measure program effectiveness.