Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in managing automated projects/injection molding equipment is a plus
- Plus Medical Device background/Pharma or Medical technology
- Smart Sheet experience
- Understanding of plastic injection molding processes and equipment, is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability effectively communicate to teams internally and externally.
- High proficiency using MS Office suite of products.
- MS Project is essential for tracking Project status.
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Pro-E, or Solidworks design software is highly preferred.
- Experience supporting medical customers and familiar with medical machine validations and documentation protocols, is preferred.
- Establish and maintain project timelines. Schedules project kick off reviews and coordinates resources with the Engineering Manager.
- Start-up and maintains jobs in IQMS.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service, resolve all Project issues, and use as a basis to secure current and future projects for the company.
- Lead project team/s and facilitate the communication and interaction amongst functional representatives. Provides project status reports with schedule and photo progress updates. Maintains meeting notes for internal weekly project reviews.
- Prepares final machine documentation package. Ensures product is developed to meet or exceed the company’s quality standard.
- Draft, review, and redline project documentation including URS, FDS, FMEA, Safety risk analysis, FAT, SAT, and IQ/OQ/PQ Validations.
- Properly files all documentation along with customer correspondence per company documentation system
- Outline and track Project progress against schedule, budget to review objectives, and communicate these to management on a regular basis. Update/maintain revenue recognition report for accounting department.