- Previous In-flight Entertainment Experience Required
- Experience in Certification testing for Boeing/Airbus aircraft equipment (electrical).
- D6-36440 (Boeing Standard Cabin Systems Requirements)
- ABD0100 series Airbus requirements
- FAA 14 CFRs and EASA requirements, including flammability
- Electrical/EMI test procedures
- Develop and release Certification documents to specify requirements that establish compliance with the airworthiness requirements including, but not limited to: Flammability assessments including Test Plans, Analysis and Test Reports, Qualification Test Plans, Procedures and Test Reports, Comparative analysis (Statements of Similarity) and Fungus Resistance,Safety Assessments.
- Work with aircraft system integrators and customers
- Set up and monitor equipment during testing
- Strong familiarity with: Temperature and pressure chambers , Vibration and Acceleration test equipment , EMI test set up and wiring , Feedback devices such as accelerometers and thermocouples