Senior Electronics Engineer
Irvine, CA 92617 US
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (preferred) in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years of experience with camera technology or wireless communications in the Aerospace Industry. Satellite experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of image sensors, digital camera systems, and related components.
- Concept design, schematic capture, circuit design, and PCB layout tools
- Proven ability to analyze and debug high speed, and complex electronic systems
- Solid understanding of firmware development, embedded systems, and software-hardware integration.
- Lead the design/development of camera systems and similar electronic components.
- Perform detailed circuit design, schematic capture, and PCB layout for subsystems
- Develop and execute test plans to verify camera performance, image quality, and reliability.
- Research emerging technologies and trends
- Troubleshoot and debug issues during development, and production.
- Collaborate with external suppliers and manufacturers