Software Engineer - Embedded
Newark, CA 94560 US
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Embedded Programming
- C, C++
- STM32 Nucleo -144 (ST Micro 32 bit ARM Cortex MCU)
- USB-Ethernet protocols, power management, motor control
- Firmware updates
- Experience working in Biomedical or medical consumables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Design, implement and test embedded code in C/C++ on an STM32 Nucleo-144 processor.
- Document code under the client's Coding Guidelines.
- Create test programs as necessary for testing against peripherals.
- Work closely with internal engineering team to ensure that product expectations are met.
- Do hands on integration and testing at the client's facility to do board and system bring up if necessary.