Sr Embedded Software Engineer
San Ramon, CA 94583
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience developing embedded software for industrial products.
- Experience in general software development; agile methodology, software design, high quality software implementation, source control, documentation, test design and development.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Real Time Operating Systems.
- Experienced with the embedded microprocessor design
- I2C, SPI, UART, PCI and other local buses.
- Experience with robotics or motion control (a plus)
- Design, implement and run software that will facilitate the future robotic systems
- Design and development of low level firmware through to application level software for robots as well as implementing novel robotic algorithms
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of embedded robotic subsystems
- Design, implement and maintain drivers for controller peripherals
- Participate in the design and development of brand new products
- Solve challenging problems in development of new features and support of existing products