Sr. Power Electronics Engineer
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in Power Electronics (expert needed)
- Cradle to grave product development with high kW applications
- Schematic capture and PCB Layout, Altium (plus)
- Experience designing circuits for IGBT
- Hands-on testing
- Design, build, test, and evaluation of electrical power conversion equipment.
- Creates engineering documents such as BOMs, drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, user manuals, etc.
- Works with QA to provide Failure Analyses, Root Cause determination, and Corrective Actions for internal and external product non-conformances.
- Troubleshoot problems with the Service Department on installed power conversion units.