SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 110 135000 HOUR true
Sr. Quality Engineer
Orange, CA 92867 US
2023-05-25 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Direct Category: Quality Engineer Job Number: 9687 Pay Rate: $110-135K
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of Quality and/or Engineering with NPD (6-sigma tools, lean tools, IQ, OQ, PQ, Kepner-Tregoe processes are strongly desired)
- Risk assessment, FMEA, statistical-based quality tools such as Fishbone diagrams
- Hands-on experience with key statistical-based quality tools such as cause-and-effect diagram, control charting, histograms, pareto charting, and scatter diagrams
- Must have strong organizational, problem-solving (root cause analysis), critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge or background of electromechanical / mechatronic devices (psychrometrics, thermodynamics, HVAC, heat transfer, cooling, materials, measurement systems, etc. is a plus.)
- Implement the appropriate inspection, testing, and evaluation plans to ensure performance, compliance, and reliability.
- Design Verification and Validation.
- Create and maintain detailed test plans and reports to validate product performance.
- Perform new product and existing product qualification testing as well as working with engineering and suppliers to determine required testing.
- Follow an effective and useful corrective/preventative action (CAPA) process utilizing proven statistical methods and tools. (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Proactively utilize FMEA, DOE, DFM, PDSA, PPA and other techniques to identify risks and analyze root cause of product defects.
- Work closely with designers and suppliers to design quality into the product, track, resolve issues, and implement fixes.