Supervisor of Estimating
Pomona, CA 91750
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of management or supervisory experience.
- Experience in Material Handling or Engineering technology preferred.
- Knowledge of Solidworks 3D design and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of construction regulations and quality standards, including code knowledge in differing reciprocities.
- Knowledge of all facets of the manufacturing process, costs, estimating and scheduling
- Ability to read and understand contract documents, drawings
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Be able to manage multiple quotes at one time
- Develop goals for the Estimating Department
- Lead, train and manage a team of 3-5 estimating engineers
- Implementing processes and practices that ensure that estimates include all pertinent costs
- Ensures estimates meet margins and company-established profitability goals.
- Establish deadlines for completion and delivery of estimates to sales
- Develop processes to help project managers maintain or exceed projected profit for new projects