Supply Chain Manager
fontana, CA 92376
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain/Logistics
- 5+years of supply chain management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Certified Production Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Experience managing inventory levels & targets, and managing supply & demand within manufacturing & customer part sales.
- Strong Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid knowledge of Supply Chain and Materials Management Systems.
- Ability to prioritize departmental activities, set effective (SMART) goals and objectives in line with overall company strategy.
- Understanding of component parts, including an understanding of engineering specifications.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Supervise daily operations of the Supply Chain Team and ensure proper and timely execution of all the corresponding tasks.
- Collaborates with other departments to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Negotiating terms and process with suppliers and freight companies, monitoring, and assessing their performance and maintaining cost effective practices.
- Maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize production.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Develops policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Implementing logistic strategies, tracking goods from the origination point to the warehouse.
- Analyzing the supply chain data and solving any issues or putting alternative plans in place.
- Identifying and minimizing risk by predicting the demand for products and adopting new technology with no interruption to the process.
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).