Technician (Electro-Mechanical - PLC)
Norwalk, CA 90650
- 5-7 years Production Facilities Equipment Maintenance
- Food Production equipment, electric, electronic and PLC controls systems a MUST
- Electric panel design, fabrication & installation
- Ability to troubleshoot, program and repair PLC's & control systems
- Clear understanding & implementation of safety standards and protocols
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Design and fabricate electrical panels
- Install new equipment to current electrical system.
- Install conduit and run conductors.
- Utilize Programmable Logic Controllers, computer, drawings, schematics and layouts to perform duties.
- Maintain the control and instrumentation systems, troubleshoots and repairs all related control issues.
- Perform preventive maintenance of critical plant and support equipment on a regular basis and properly document for maintenance records
- Support to technicians with other areas of expertise to troubleshoot simple and complex equipment problems.
- Select and use proper tools in a safe and efficient manner.